Fast & Secure will take place at the Melia Castilla Hotel in Madrid Spain and will be streamed live for customers and partners who cannot attend in-person. During the event, presentations will be held in English.
Online stream will start on Wednesday 8 June at 14:00 CET. To attend the sessions, please ensure you register.
All plenary and tracks will be streamed live from Madrid.
The virtual event is free of charge.
How to attend the virtual streamed sessions
Before the conference
- When you register:
- All plenary sessions are selected by default
- Track - Select the track that you wish to attend
On the Day
Virtual doors will be open from 13:45 CET on 08 June.
- When you arrive on the event landing page, click on "Event Hub"
- Here you need to enter your Username (email address) and enter your Password (if you have forgotten it you can request a new one)
- Click on Join the Session
A reminder email will be sent to you prior to the event with log-in details.
The event will start on Wednesday 08 June with a welcome lunch at 12:00 and will close on Thursday 09 June with a closing dinner at an exclusive venue in Madrid.
Presentations will start on Wednesday 08 June at 14:00. You will have the opportunity to book one to one meetings with Fortinet executives and with Fortinet technology experts. Please contact your local Fortinet Account Manager to schedule a meeting.
During coffee breaks and lunch times, you will be able to meet with Fortinet security experts at the Tech Expo and see Fortinet solutions in action, as well as selected technology partners.
In-person Conference Package
A 590 euros package charge applies to register for the in-person event
- What is included in the 590 Euros conference package:
- Single occupancy hotel accommodation from Wednesday 08 June to Friday 10 June (02 nights)
- Wifi in all accommodation & conference areas
- Breakfasts from Thursday 09 June to Friday 10 June
- Lunches on Wednesday 08 June and Thursday 09 June
- Full attendance to all sessions
- What is not included in the 590 euros conference package:
- Attendees are responsible for their own airfare and travel arrangements to and from the event, non-conference related activities and hotel incidental costs.
- Guests (family members/spouse/partner): Fast & Secure is a business conference and as such, guests (family members, spouse, partners or friends) are not allowed to join delegates. It is against the FCPA compliance that guests would benefit in any way from Fortinet subsidized accommodation. Therefore, delegate's guests will not be accepted for the duration of the event including lunches and dinners.
- Even if you cannot stay the full duration of the in-person conference, no discount will apply.
- Only paid registered delegates can attend the in-person conference.
- The participation fee of this event shall be paid in accordance with the applicable anti-corruption laws and regulations; in particular with the FCPA regulation. In addition, shall the participation fee of this event not be paid directly by the participant (legal entity), the participant is solely responsible to ensure that: i) the participant (legal entity) is not a government entity or an affiliate of a government entity and ii) the payment of the participation fee by a third party is in line with the participant internal policies.
- COOP cannot be claimed to cover payment of the registration fee.
- Cancellation Policy
The full amount of 590 Euros will be charged to you upon arrival from the hotel. If you cancel prior to the event there is a 100% cancellation fee that will only be reimbursed if your slot at the event is filled by another attendee. In case of no show, your credit card will be charged for the full amount of 590 Euros. If your visa is refused, please provide proof from the embassy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-person conference accommodation
Delegates will be provided with accommodation for the following 2 nights (single occupancy) at the Melia Castilla: Wednesday 08 June and Thursday 09 June.
Delegates wishing to extend their stay may do so directly during the later booking process. Accommodation before and after the scheduled conference dates is the responsibility of the delegates. Attendees are responsible for airfare, travel arrangements to Madrid airport and ground transportation to Melia Castilla Hotel as well as non-conference related activities and incidental hotel costs. Guests (family and friends) are not allowed to join the conference nor the lunches and dinners.
WARNING: Even if you cannot stay the full duration of the in-person conference, no discount will apply.